- Thursday, 29 December 2016
- Hits: 1539
Counselor/ Aly Rizk the President of Administrative Prosecution Authority ordered to refer the following to Disciplinary Trial:
1. Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist at Etay El-Baroud Public Hospital
2. Intern Doctor at the mentioned hospital
3. Resident Doctor at the mentioned hospital
As on November 2016 at Etay El-Baroud Public Hospital they conducted a manner that negatively impacts the dignity of their job and did not abide by the laws, regulations, decisions and instructions they should follow.
Where investigations conducted at Etay El-Baroud Prosecution by Chief Prosecutor/ Mohamed Saed Abu-Omar under the supervision of Counselor/ Samir El-Shabasi – Head of the Mentioned Prosecution revealed the accountability of the above mentioned accused officials as they committed the following violations:
1. The First asked the Third to take a selfie picture with his cell phone at Etay El-Baroud Public Hospital operation room during performing a C-section operation, and asked the Second to take another selfie picture of him using his cell phone during performing a birth operation at a private hospital where he published both pictures on his personal page on Facebook, despite the appearance of the patients in the picture in violation to medical ethics
2. The Prosecution accused the Second of his appearance in the picture which was taken on 24/11/2016 in the operating room at Etay El-Baroud Public Hospital where the patient appeared in the picture in violation to the medical ethics.
3. The Third was accused of capturing the mentioned picture taken on 24/11/2016 at Etay El-Baroud Public Hospital operating room
The Prosecution concluded applying a disciplinary sanction on the intern doctor at Bab El Shaaria University Hospital assigned to Etay El-Baroud Public Hospital for capturing a selfie picture using the First’s cell phone and appearing with him in it during performing a birth operation in a private Hospital.
Accordingly, APA referred them to immediate disciplinary trial to promote public and private deterrence.
- Most Read
- News Articles