- Monday, 10 July 2017
- Hits: 409
Counselor/ Rashida Anwar Fathallah the Twenty-third President of the Administrative Prosecution Authority (APA), she was sworn in on 1/7/2017.
Date of Birth:14/9/1947
Education: B.A. in Law, Cairo University in 1969, graduation grade: very good with honors.
She was appointed to the position of Assistant Administrative Prosecutor on 18/11/1970 and she was promoted to the following positions:
* Administrative Prosecutor on 7/9/1974
* Senior Administrative Prosecutor on 4/10/1977
* Chief Prosecutor on 3/6/1982
* Senior Chief Prosecutor since 6/8/1986
* Deputy General on 30/1/1990
* Senior Deputy General on 16/2/1993
* Vice President of APA on 24/6/1996
* President of APA by the Presidential Decree no. (291) issued on 29/6/2017
Besides, she held many high-ranking positions such as:
* Head of APA’s Cairo Technical Bureau on 30/5/2015
* Head of Disciplinary Lawsuit Administration in Cairo on 22/8/2015
* Head of Headquarters Technical Bureau for Inspections and Investigations on 2/7/2016
Member of Supreme Council of APA since 1 / 7/ 2016, and currently is the Head of the Council.
- Most Read
- News Articles